If a family has input information that requires updating, you as the organization can send the family a request to correct this information.
By changing the status of their registration to 'Correction Required' the family will be able to edit all areas of their registration, (including the signature area) except for 'Sections' and 'Add Ons.'
This article will show you how to:
- Update registration(s) to 'Correction Required' status
- Notify families of this update while sending a custom note
1. From your 'PROGRAMS' dashboard, select the 'FILLED' number on a paticular program to see all registrants for that program. Alternatively, hover your cursor on the 'FILLED' number and click on the 'SECTION' name to view a list of registrants for that specific section only. You also have the ability to make these changes from the 'Reports' tab by viewing a report.
2. Select the registration(s) you would like to update the status of by using the checkboxes on the left. This selection will prompt the 'EDIT SELECTED' window on the right-side of the page.
3. Click directly on the 'REGISTRATION STATUS' drop-down to update it to 'Correction Required'.
4. Select the checkbox 'Notify registrant of changes' to send an email to the registrant(s) about their status change.
Instead of using the default notification note (see below for an example of our default note), you may send a custom note. Only the email address that the family created their account under will receive this notice.
To have a copy of this note sent to yourself, or to an email other than the family's account owner email address, enter email addresses in the "Copy notification to the the following email addresses" field. You may enter as many email addresses as you'd like, separating email addresses with a comma or a space.
5. Select the 'Update' button to save your changes. The notification email will be sent out.
6. Example of the email with a custom note:
1. You can also change the status of an individual registration from the 'EDIT' screen. Select the 'EDIT' button associated with the registration you are looking to update.
2. This will show you their completed registration and you may now select 'Correction Required' from the Registraton Status list.
3. After changing the status, select the 'Notify Registrants of Changes' check box, and press 'Save and Continue' to complete the process.
4. The family will be receive an email stating that changes need to be made to their registration, and once they re-submit it with the necessary changes, the 'Correction Required Submitted' email will be sent back to you. Below is an example of that email.