Below is a list of the different internal fields data types:
- Text Field: a small text box for one-line of text
- Text Area: a larger text box for a paragraph of text
- Date: A date field formatted as mm/dd/yyyy
- Expiration Date: Date + time period
- Date Range: Start and End dates formatted mm/dd/yyyy
- Multiple Choice: Select multiple answers from a pre-defined list
- Single Choice: Select only one answer from a pre-defined list
- File: Upload a document from your computer
- Enter data into an internal field, individually or in bulk
- Enter data into an internal field individually by editing the registration.
- Update your registrations view to display internal fields and then enter data into an internal field within the table
Once an Internal field is created and assigned to a specific program, you may now start entering data to your internal field(s).
Enter data into an internal field, individually or in bulk:
1. Log-in to FamilyID and to go the PROGRAMS tab.
2. Click on the number in the 'FILLED' oval for the program you wish to enter internal field data for or hover over the 'FILLED' number and select a specific section to just see those registrations. You can also update internal fields through the 'Reports' tab by selecting the name of your report and following the same steps.
3. Select at least one registration using the checkbox on the left as this presents an 'EDIT SELECTED' window. You can update multiple registrations at once by selecting multiple checkboxes. Within the 'EDIT SELECTIONS' window, click the drop-down ' SELECT INTERNAL FIELD TO EDIT' and select the internal field you wish to update.
4. You can update multiple internal fields at once by continuing to use the 'SELECT INTERNAL FIELD TO EDIT' drop-down. Once you select one internal field you are prompted with another 'SELECT INTERNAL FIELD TO EDIT' box. You can select from the remaining internal fields and update those accordingly. You will be prompted with enough 'SELECT INTERNAL FIELD TO EDIT' boxes to update all internal fields assigned to this program. Select the green 'UPDATE' button when complete.
Enter data into an internal field individually by editing the registration
1. When viewing your registrations through the 'Filled Number', scroll to the right and select the down-arrow associated with the grey'VIEW' button associated with the registration you are looking to update and choose 'EDIT'
2. Under the 'INTERNAL FIELDS' heading are your Internal Fields, enter the appropriate data in the Internal Field(s) for the individual registration. Then click the green 'SAVE AND CONTINUE' button.
NOTE: Any Internal field who's name is displayed in RED can be viewed by the family.
Update your registrations view to display internal fields and then enter data into an internal field within the table
1. When viewing your registration list through the filled number, you can update the default fields that display to include internal fields by selecting the 'EDIT' button in the top-right corner.
2. Select any fields you would like to add by check-marking the field. De-select any fields by un-checking. Internal fields appear towards the bottom of the 'CHOOSE FIELDS' area.
3. Select 'SAVE & VIEW' to see your registrations list. This will update the view for the entire program and all of its' sections. Acknowledge this by selecting 'OK'.
4. Now that internal fields are displayed as part of your view, you can update them by clicking right into the internal field's column for a paticular registration. Enter data into the field and select the green 'UPDATE' button to save this change.