Log-in to FamilyID and select the 'REPORTS' tab at the top of the screen.
Locate the Report you would like to CLONE, EDIT, ARCHIVE or DELETE.
1. Locate your Report from the list or Search for your Report by name.
1. To clone your report, select the down arrow next to the 'TABLE VIEW' button. Then select 'CLONE'.
2. Update the name of the report by erasing the '(Copy 1)' and updating the name.
3. Select a new filter, by clicking 'SELECT A FILTER' in the grey box. Edit the filter(s) for your report by clicking the blue pencil in the filter box.
- Programs and Sections
- Registration date
- Payment Status
- Registrant Name
- Internal Fields
For the 'Programs and Sections' filter make your selections and click 'SAVE'.
Here's an example of the 'Programs & Sections' filter which will lead you to your program titles.
4. You have the option to automatically generate a report and have it sent to one or more email addresses.
To edit report sharing, click the 'Share report' check box on the bottom of the page. Enter an email address (up to 5 recipients, separate each email address with a comma), select your frequency and a start and end date. You have the choice of two file formats: Table view, Page view or both.
5. Click "SAVE & VIEW" to save and preview your report.
1. To edit a report, select the down arrow next to the 'TABLE VIEW' button. Choose EDIT.
2. The 'EDIT' screen looks like the 'create a report' screen and you can edit whatever you want on that page.
1. From your Reports list, select the checkbox associated with the report(s) you would like to archive or select all by selecting the box at the top of the list.
2. Press the orange 'ARCHIVE' button to archive the report(s). The archived report(s) will be removed from the list and become part of your 'ARCHIVED REPORTS'.
1. From your Reports list, select the checkbox associated with the report(s) you would like to delete or select all by selecting the box at the top of the list.
2. Press the orange 'DELETE' button to delete the report(s). The deleted report(s) will be removed from the list.