We are thrilled to announce that we have released many new abilities and time saving short cuts for you in reports. Here are the highlights of our new feature:
1. Edit fields DIRECTLY in the table.
- Access a registrations list by selecting either a program's filled number or a report. Edit the different statuses and internal fields directly in the table by clicking into the appropriate box.
2. Re-order your columns by drag & drop.
- Directly from the table, click and drag to re-order how your columns appear.
3. Sort columns by clicking on the column header.
- By selecting the column header on ANY displayed field, sort in ascending or descending order.
4. Edit more than one registration at a time by selecting the check box and selecting status updates OR internal field updates...(Yes, you can now update more than one internal field at a time!)
- Update multiple statuses and/or internal fields at once without delving into the full registration. Even update this information for multiple registrants at a time. Select at least one registration using the checkboxes on the left to make these updates.
5. View or edit a full registration directly from your report.
- When viewing a report, you now have the ability to View/Edit a full registration by utilizing the View/Edit buttons on the right.
6. Customize the way you view your registrations list
- Customize the way you view your registrations list the same way you would a report by going through the 'Filled Number' and selecting 'Edit'. Update your displayed fields and sorting options, this will update the view for that paticular program and all its sections going forward.