On any report where Attendance Tracking has been enabled, any user with access to the report has the ability to 'Take Attendance'.
An 'Attendance Sheet' can be created for any event the report's participants attend.
For more information on how to enable Attendance Tracking on a report, click here.
To 'Take Attendance' via an attendance-enabled report, follow the steps below:
1. Log-in to FamilyID, access the 'REPORTS' tab and select the blue attendance icon associated with your report.
2. This is where you will find each of this report's 'Attendance Sheets' once created. To create a new Attendance Sheet, select the green 'Take Attendance' button.
3. Start by selecting the date/time the event you are taking attendance for takes place. This area will default with the current date/time. Next, title the event you are taking attendance for.
4. Scroll through the attendance sheet's list of participants selecting either 'ABSENT' or 'PRESENT' for each.
5. If given the ability to send absence notification emails, select 'SEND ABSENCE NOTIFICATION EMAILS' at the top of the attendance sheet. This will send the following email notification to the account owner email address for each participant marked as absent:
"Subject: Absence notification
Email: [Your Organization Name] has marked [Participant Name] ABSENT for [Event Name] on [Event Date/Time]."
Once sent, a blue icon will indicate that this participant's account owner email address has been notified.
6. As you scroll, additional participants will appear on the sheet. You can also select the 'Load more' option to load any additional participants.
Note: ALL SELECTIONS WILL AUTOMATICALLY SAVE. Once complete, select 'RETURN TO ATTENDANCE SHEETS' where you'll see the newly created attendance sheet listed.