Have users looking to pay for your program 'offline' but only offer online payment? You can now create an 'offline' payment method and 'restrict' it to specified users allowing just those with designated access to use it.
1. Log-in to your Organization account or click on 'PROGRAMS'.
2. Select 'EDIT' on the program that you wish to add a 'restricted' offline payment option to.
3. Within the program editing wizard, click tab #6 'PAYMENTS'.
4. Click on 'Create New Payment Method'.
5. Under 'Payment Provider' select 'Other Method'.
6. Name the payment method and write payment instructions for the families who will see this payment option.
7. Check the box that says 'Restrict Payment Method To Only Specified Registrants'.
8. Add the email addresses which correspond to the respective families, separated by commas, in the box provided. This payment option will only appear for the families/emails indicated in this box.
9. Click 'Save' in the window.
10. Click 'SAVE & CONTINUE' or 'SAVE' on the bottom of the page.