Did someone update their registration but you are not sure what information changed? Need to know who in your organization 'approved' a registration and when?
Through the 'ACTIVITY' view, you are able to see a complete log of changes made to a registration. This 'Change' log includes changes made by both the family and the organization. As the organization, you are also able to 'Mark changes as reviewed'. Registrations with unreviewed changes are easily identifiable and when a family updates their registration, you receive an email with a link directly to what has been changed!
1. Log-in to FamilyID and select the 'Programs' tab at the top of the screen.
2. Select the 'Filled Number' associated with the program whose registrations you'd like to review.
3. Any registration that contains an unreviewed change will display with a 'clock' icon to the left of the 'View' button. Simply select the 'clock' icon to access the registration's history. If there are no unreviewed changes, select the down-arrow next to 'View' and choose 'Activity' to access this page.
4. Scroll beneath the registration summary where all changes made since registration completion will display. You can set filters as to only display certain types of changes in the log. These types include changes in registration data, status, agreements, internal fields, sections and add-ons.
5. Each change includes who made the update as well as when it was made. Unreviewed changes will display with a 'clock' icon to the left of the change. Expand a change by selecting the blue link associated with it. If a notification was sent through FamilyID using the 'notify registrant of changes' option, the notification itself will display in the log.
6. If there are unreviewed changes associated with the registration, you'll see a blue 'Mark Changes as Reviewed' option at the top of the history.
7. Select 'Mark Changes as Reviewed' and the clock icon(s) will no longer display. "Recent changes were marked as reviewed' will also appear in the change log.