As a program provider, you may want to complete a test registration prior to opening registration.
Follow these 5 stages:
- Set your form to Private/Open
- Copy the link to your form
- Toggle over to your family account
- Complete a test registration
- View the test registration from your organization account
1b. Set your 'Display on FamilyID' status to 'Private'. Setting this status as private means that only those with a direct link will be able to access your form.
1c. On the right, set your 'Open Registration' status as 'Open' and enter both Start and End Dates. Setting this status as open means that a registration can be completed. Save your changes by scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on the 'Approve and Save' button. You will be notified of the fact that your form is 'Private/Open', select 'Yes' to save these changes.
COPY THE LINK TO YOUR FORM
2. Now that your program is 'Private/Open', you'll need to grab the direct link to your form. Click the 'Links' oval to the right of your program and then copy the third link down, titled 'registration form'. Highlight and copy this link to save it to your clipboard.
TOGGLE OVER TO YOUR FAMILY ACCOUNT
3a. Toggle over to your family account by selecting your organization's name on the drop down to the far right of the blue banner bar. There you will see '[Your Last Name] Family Account', click to toggle between accounts.
3b. Now that you are in your family account, paste the registration form link you just copied to your browser.
COMPLETE A TEST REGISTRATION
4a. Select the 'REGISTER NOW' button and fill in your information on the registration form. Any field with a red asterisk is required and must be filled in. When done, click the 'Save and Continue' button at the bottom of the page.
4b. Depending on the payment methods available for your program, either click on 'Submit' or 'Pay & Submit' button to complete the registration.
VIEW THE TEST REGISTRATION FROM THE ORGANIZATION ACCOUNT
5. Toggle back to your organization account and view the registration that was just completed. Select the 'FILLED' number associated with your program to view the registration.