Through your Program's filled number, you have the ability to view registrations for a specific section or sport. You can also always create a report to take advantage of this same great functionality.
This article will show you how to:
- View registrations for a specific section
- Edit the fields displayed as part of your view
- Re-order the fields displayed
- Change the sort order of a field - Ascending or descending order
View registrations for a specific section:
1. Select the blue bar at the top of the screen which reads 'PROGRAMS' and hover your cursor over the program's 'FILLED' number. Click on the underlined Section Name.
2. This will display a list of the section's registrants in alphabetical order by last name.
Edit the fields displayed as part of your view:
1. To update the fields that display as part of your view, select 'TABLE VIEW' drop-down and choose the 'EDIT' button.
2. Add any fields you would like to see by check-marking the field. Remove any fields through un-checking.
3. You have the ability to re-order your fields right by selecting the three grey bars associated with a field and dragging the field to the desired order.
4. You may specify up to three fields to sort your information by either ascending or descending order. The default sort is one sort by Last name in Ascending order. Other common fields to sort by are Program name and Section name.
5. Select 'SAVE & VIEW' to see your registrations list. This will update the view for the entire program and all of its sections. Acknowledge this change by selecting 'OK'.
Re-order the fields displayed:
To re-order your columns from the table itself, select and hold the column's heading and drag it to its new position.
Sort your view by the different fields:
1. To sort your registrations by any field in the table, simply click the name of the field you wish to sort by.
2. For ascending order, click on the name of the field until the arrow is pointing up.
3. For descending order, click on the name of the field until the arrow is pointing down.